The Global Association of Christian Hospitality Professionals (GACHP)
The 17th Annual Food Service & Hospitality Ministry Conference being held June 11th – 13th at First Baptist Hendersonville.
Come join us in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina
Join us in June for annual GACHP Conference Hosted by First Baptist Hendersonville, it is still the nation’s largest gathering for Christian Hospitality Professionals.
For more information about the 2020 schedule visit the website for continual updates.
- 1st time attendee $99.00
- Attendee & Guest $199.00
- Attendee & 2 Guest $299.00
- Team Registration ( up to 6 people ) $399.00
- Day pass option: Can only attend 1 day $49.00
- Servsafe: $95.00 ( See more details below )
The 2020 conference will be held at the beautiful First Baptist Church Hendersonville, June 11th – 13th. Our conferences are specifically designed for Christian Hospitality Professionals from organizations of all sizes and types. They are planned to help equip you to fulfill your calling as a leader and more effectively take your organization and career to the next level of excellence!
Along with all the exciting breakout sessions, the Trade Show is the central focus of the second day of the 3-day conference. You will have the opportunity to meet with every vendor on a personal level for more than just a “passing by” experience. The Trade Show is also the focal point of socializing and networking with other ministry leaders.
Please e-mail TheGACHP@gmail.com and request a conference justification letter for you to share with your boss.
The conference will offer educational seminars for professional development taught by the industry’s leading professionals. It will also inspire the conferees with world class teaching by dynamic keynote speakers.
Welcome Speaker: Matt Kendrick: Matt is a third-generation pastor who grew up in Mississippi and El Salvador, where his parents still serve as full-time missionaries. Matt received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University. He received both his Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry from Southwestern Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, TX. Matt use to be on staff at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano before moving to North Carolina. Matt is currently the Arden Campus Pastor at Biltmore Church. He and his wife, Courtney, have three children. He has a true heart for Hospitality and he is the perfect person to welcome you to NC and get our conference time together started off right.
Key-note Speaker: David Browning the Mayberry Deputy: David Browning is an improvisational actor, humorist, motivational speaker and emcee. The Mayberry Deputy (MD) “Abe Lincoln” and “Ebenezer Scrooge” are aliases of David Browning. Browning uses costuming, gestures, facial expressions and audience participation to provide an atmosphere of family humor. His non-offensive, thoughtful, memorable performances appeal to diverse ages; backgrounds, whether events are corporate or nonprofit. He is the perfect addition to our time together in WNC and we are thrilled to have him.
GACHP TRADE SHOW
Along with all the exciting breakout sessions and demos, the Trade Show is the central focus of the second day. You will have the opportunity to meet with every vendor on a personal level for more than just a “passing by” experience. The Trade Show is also the focal point of socializing and networking with other ministry leaders.
Exhibitors will include National and Local Companies which provide:
Frozen, grocery & dry goods
Coffee and beverage supplies
Other product and services & Cleaning chemicals
- We will have 4 different sets of break-out classes, with the opportunity to have 16 different classes to chose from that fit your unique services. Check the website often for updated classes and descriptions.
- Join Us For! Join Us For! ServSafe Certification is $95.00 to be added to conference registration. This is given by a Certified ServSafe Instructor on Wednesday ( 11am – 5pm ) at the conference hotel before the conference officially starts on Thursday. Your certification is good for 5 years. The $95.00 covers class, answer sheet, instructor and certification certificate. It does not cover the book. The book is not mandatory, but is the attendees choice to bring or not. Study material and pretest material will be sent to attendees e-mail before class. Call 407-504-2247 for questions or more details.
Transportation & Travel Information: Check the accommodations page
Weather in Hendersonville, NC?
Weather in the summer months are in the 80’s during the day and mid 60’s at night.
Please remember this conference is a Business Casual setting.
We look forward to seeing you there!